The all-new SpeedPuck. The GPS speedometer for sailing. With a 30 hour battery and a faster, more accurate GPS module the SpeedPuck is better than ever.
- Velocitek SpeedPuck
- USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Mounting Cradle
The SpeedPuck is manufactured in San Mateo, California.
The SpeedPuck is in stock. Individual SpeedPuck orders will ship within 1 business day.
- Speed Accuracy: ±0.1 Knots
- Heading Resolution: 1°
- Display Update Rate: 4Hz (four times per second)
- GPS Update Rate: 18Hz (eighteen times per second)
- Water Resistance: 3m / 10 ft (IPX8)
- Display: 27mm / 1.06” digit height 120 degree viewing cone
- Data Logger: Lat., Long., Time, SOG, and COG recorded 4 times every second (4Hz), 1000hr capacity. Data download is compatible with Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux
- Battery: 30-hour Rechargeable Li-Ion (included)
- Dimensions: 115mm / 4.5" diameter, 27mm / 1.06" thick.
- Weight (including battery): 243g / 0.54lb
- Warranty: Two years
Hear It From The Best
"Each day I race, I aim to learn one thing that makes me faster. Thanks to the Speedpuck, I picked up two. Well actually three. The final lesson of the day is that the Speedpuck has a lot to offer the dinghy and keelboat sailor, and I'll be using it more in the future."Stuart Streuli, Sailing World
"Bottom line: Rugged, easy to install and use, the SpeedPuck is recommended for club racers and small-boat sailors looking for a fun practice tool that monitors speed."Practical Sailor, 2010 Best Choice Award
"The SpeedPuck rocks! We really liked it - super easy and accurate and just nice. We didn't miss the B&G's one little bit. In fact, I wish I had the $8k back that we spent on them! "Scot Tempesta, Editor, sailinganarchy.com
Does the SpeedPuck fit the ProStart Mast Bracket?
Yes, the SpeedPuck Cradle (included in the box with the SpeedPuck) fits the ProStart Mast Bracket.
I would like to mount the SpeedPuck using Dual Lock. How many pieces of Dual Lock will I need to buy?
You will need two pieces of Dual Lock.
Where is the SpeedPuck made?
The 2021 and newer SpeedPuck is assembled in San Mateo, California.