- Download Velocitek Control Center from the following link: http://www.velocitek...ware-downloads/
- Close Velocitek Control Center
- Take the batteries out from your ProStart
- Connect your ProStart to your computer
- Look in the folder: C:\Program Files\Velocitek\Velocitek Control Center on you hard drive for a file called "UpdateProStartFirmware" or "UpdateProStartFirmware.bat"Double click "UpdateProStartFirmware". This will re-initialize the firmware update process and start Velocitek Control Center.
Forcing a ProStart Firmware Update
No replies to this topic
Posted 06 June 2011 - 06:01 PM
To be performed only if suggested by Velocitek Technical Support. The process will reboot your ProStart.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users