Instead of a manual we provide an instructional video here.
Where can I input my license key?
- Click on the top left Velocitek logo
- Click on options
- Click on enter license key and enter your key
What to do when you get the error "The maximum time period allowed is 720 minutes" in the player tab?
- Click on Edit Replay Times
- Select a start and end time with a time span shorter than 720 minutes
- Enjoy the replay
How do I get the map area to be larger?
- Click on Velocitek logo in top left corner
- Click on Options
- Change Margins to 5000
- Note a larger map area will reduce playback performance
A friend emailed me a .vcc file, how can I add this to an existing replay?
- Put the VCC file in Documents (My Documents on an XP machine)\Velocitek\Tracks and then restart SpeedPlay. This will make the file show up on the Tracks tab of your SpeedPlay Library
- Find the Replay to which you want to add the track on the Replays tab of the Library view and open the replay.
- Go back to the Tracks tab of the Library view and select the new track.
- With the new track selected, click on the Add to Current Replay button.
A friend emailed me a .vreplay file, how can I merge this with an existing replay?
- If you don't have Windows set up to show file extenstions (i.e. a PDF file shows up in Windows Explorer "filename" and not "filename.pdf"), change this setting. For instructions on this 30 second procedure Google search "show file extensions in XP", "show file extensions in Vista" or "show file extensions in Windows 7", depending on your operating system.
- Once you have Windows setup to show file extensions, rename the .vreplay file in Windows explorer to change its file extension from .vreplay to .zip
- Unzip the .zip file by right clicking on it and selecting "Extract All".
- Look in the unzipped folder to find the .vcc files that were originally combined to make the .vreplay folders.
- For all the .vcc files, follow the procedure described above under the heading A friend emailed me a .vcc file, how can I add this to an existing replay?. You do not need to add the tracks to the replay one at a time; you can add them all at once by holding down the CTRL key when you select them in SpeedPlay.