Three Core Beliefs that Shape our Products
- Instruments should never distract, frustrate or otherwise hurt performance.
- Performance sailing instruments should be usable without an instruction manual.
- Instruments are designed to be looked at; they should not be ugly.
Three Core Beliefs that Shape our Business
- To succeed we must satisfy our customers. Our challenge is to use the tools of product design, process optimization and being nice to deliver satisfaction in a financially sustainable manner.
- The long-term benefits of being trustworthy and trusting far outweigh any short term benefit that can be achieved through dishonesty or distrust.
- We have both a moral and self-interested obligation to help protect the natural environment, especially lakes and oceans.